Connecting Xero with Mollie is the most essential step to let your customers pay your Xero Invoices through Mollie. The following steps explain how you connect Xero and Mollie through the Mollie-Xero Payments Integration.
- Go to the dedicated Mollie-Xero Integration Page.
- Click on Connect Mollie & Xero or Sign in with Xero and log in using your Xero credentials.
(Once you have signed in, you will be redirected back to Mollie to finish your setup)
- Once Logged in you need to Authorise access to your Mollie account, select Connect via Mollie, and log in to your Mollie account using your Mollie credentials.
- Once authorised you then need to Connect to Xero and authorise the Xero Organisation that you want to connect with Mollie.
- Follow the steps on Xero to authorise the organisation you want to connect with Mollie
- Once you allow access, ensure that the right organisation is selected within your Integration configuration
- You can now save your settings and proceed to the remaining parts of the configuration.
This integration is built and maintained by Maze Digital, and by using this integration or opening a ticket you agree that Maze Digital will be processing your information.